Friday, April 19, 2013

I am back after a gap !

Birds never miss a chance. They are indeed very hardworking. This is why the proverb 'early bird catches the worm'. There are several bird species which, like this one, work till late evening to find their last prey. It was seen before sunset with its large insect prey.

I am wanted on the above note. I had a long gap away from my blogging activity. However, I am back to the business of blogging. and in this intervening period I have made several friends on Twitter, and otherwise. Those friends are passionate about conservation of biodiversity, and most of them are involved in hard-core research and fieldwork.

Shortly, I will now start reporting about some very devoted organizations,their scientists and researchers engaged in really admirable work. So bear for a few more days!

A catch for my nestlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment